The Hypnos Ortho Supreme Silk single mattress features their famous Re-Active springs, each of which has 8 turns to evenly distribute your weight, reducing pressure points and promoting natural spinal alignment. The more active turns in a single continuous pocket spring the greater its ability to sense the exact comfort and support requirement of you and your partner.
A silver infused, Belgian damask cover allows this mattress to remain breathable as well as fresh and hygienic, whilst the genuine hand side stitching to help the mattress keep its shape, preventing you rolling out of bed in the night and give you excellent edge to edge support. The Ortho Supreme Silk mattress features a 10 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- ReActive 8 pocket spring system
- 3 zoned support
- British wool layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture
- Cotton felt layer - Supreme white cotton is formed into a deep layer for guaranteed quality and softness
- eOlus sustainable fibre - A sustainable raw material re-using discarded polymer-based bottles which helps conserve natural resources, decreases the use of landfill sites and reduces pollution. A unique vertically-crimped design allowing air to pass through it easily, which actively helps to regulate body temperature
- Silk Layer - Finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer inside the mattress, providing a luxurious and supportive feel
- Silver infused protection - Silver Protection is an anti-bacterial protection. Silver is a coating based on microparticles of silver ions. Silver combats and dramatically reduces microbial growth providing a fresh and hygienic fabric
- Belgian damask cover
- Two rows of hand side stitching
- Hand tufted
- Mattress handles
- Chrome side air vents
- Easy care, no need to turn
Unfortunately, for health and hygiene reasons, we can't offer refunds or exchanges on mattresses unless they are faulty, not as described, or unopened and unused in their original sealed packaging.