Offering the distinctive sensations of an all-wool bed, the Bedstead Shetland mattress collection from Vi Spring bears the prestigious Woolmark in testimony to its unrivalled quality. Thanks to the unique springiness of pure Shetland wool - exclusive to Vispring mattresses - it combines sensuous softness with a satisfyingly supportive feel. Warm in winter and cool in summer, it will enhance the quality of your rest.
The Bedstead Shetland mattress is created with a heart of hand nested pocket springs, hand laid layers of British fleece wool and cotton and two rows of genuine hand side stitching, combine to give a sleep surface that is simply out of this world. Vi-Spring houses every spring under slight compression in natural cotton calico pockets. The pockets contain the springs while allowing them to work independently, gently supporting you from head to toe. Only the highest quality materials can ensure supreme comfort and Vi-Spring sources the finest fleeces for the wool that softens and insulates its beds.
- Hand-nested calico pocket spring construction
- Approximately 1,720 springs in a kingsize mattress
- Exclusive natural fillings: Platinum Certified British fleece wool, and hand-teased Platinum Certified real Shetland wool
- Finest wool worsted ticking along with hand-tied woollen tufts and twine
- Upholstered with protective wool, 3 rows of side-stitching, horizontal handles, and air vents
- Mattress depth: 21cm
- Various sizes available
- See in store for more information
Can't find what you are looking for? Call 0161 681 5687 ext 270 to discuss creating a bespoke mattress with Housing Units.