Vi Spring Devonshire
The Vi-Spring Devonshire has generous fillings of hand teased Platinum Certified Devonshire fleece wool, laid over thousands of honeycomb nested calico pocketed coil springs to ensure a uniquely comfortable and luxurious sleeping experience
- Full Product Description
Vi-Spring pioneered the use of pocket springs in 1901, redefining bed design and ushering in unparalleled levels of comfort. Vi-Spring continues to make the very best beds by hand with its own unique pocket springs, that they makes themselves, a process that has been virtually unchanged since 1901.The Vi-Spring Devonshire has generous fillings of hand teased Platinum Certified Devonshire fleece wool, laid over thousands of honeycomb nested calico pocketed coil springs to ensure a uniquely comfortable and luxurious sleeping experience. Vi-Spring houses every spring under slight compression in natural cotton calico pockets. The pockets contain the springs while allowing them to work independently, gently supporting you from head to toe. Only the highest quality materials can ensure supreme comfort and Vi-Spring sources the finest fleeces for the wool that softens and insulates its beds. The Devonshire mattress is made with a single layer of 1.52mm wire springs, 54mm in diameter, sewn into individual calico pockets and hand formed into a honeycomb nested unit. The border has two rows of genuine hand side stitching, carry handles and air vents on all sides. The mattress is then upholstered with 300gsm British fleece wool, then 1700gsm hand teased Platinum Certified Devonshire fleece wool, overlaid with 600gsm of British fleece wool. Vi-Spring has decades of experience in understanding the intrinsic qualities of each natural material. Today it uses that expertise to create beds that are defined by their desirability, performance and luxury of the fillings used.
- The Devonshire Include:
- Wool: Vi-Spring use 100% Platinum Certified British fleece wool, regarded as the best wool in world.
- Coir: These tough fibres add outstanding durability to the quality of the divan bases.
- Calico: 100% cotton textile that is renowned for its strength and open weave, which allows airflow and makes it the ideal choice for the pockets that hold each spring.
- The Devonshire Divan:
- Springs: 600 pocketed springs in a Kingsize.
- Materials: 600gsm Platinum Certified British fleece wool overlaid with 600gsm needled British fleece wool.
- Upholstery: The finest quality ticking or upholstery fabric from the Vi-Spring Collection.
- Options: Choices of divan height, smooth running castors, locking castors, wooden or chrome legs or traditional bun feet in a choice of colours
- Storage: Various drawer options available on 31cm high divans.
- Delivery & Returns
- Product Reviews