This magnetic stove thermometer from Valiant is designed to display the temperature very clearly to enable the owner to maintain a safe and efficient operating temperature, which optimises fuel consumption. The thermometer has a robust design and a strong magnet, which is suitable for use on any hot steel or iron surface including stoves, BBQ, ranges, patio heaters, flue pipes or chimineas.
To fit place the thermometer on the top, front or side, on a flat or curved surface. The built in magnet will maintain its hold on to steel up to temperatures of around 800°F (425°C). Suitable for use with most vitreous enamel, iron or steel flue pipes.
- Diameter 6.3cm
- Grey finish
- Attaches by a strong magnet
- Use to monitor stove temperature and performance
- Use to measure flue pipe temperature
- Reduce or optimise fuel consumption
- Optimise the stove temperature to reduce chimney deposits
- Decrease the risk of overheating damage
- Sizes are approximate