Contemporary yet inviting, the Tod Camel Leather Corner Group by Alexander & James looks enticing with its low profile and leisurely aesthetic. Elegantly simplistic in appearance, the Tod is unapologetically modern with its sleek clean lines, track arms and minimal detailing. Pin-tuck tufting adds visual interest and character by creating quilted, panel-effect detailing on the sides, seat and back cushions; enhancing the overall alluring, modern look of this piece.
The generously proportioned back cushions, with a classic, oxford border style trim, offers both support and comfort, whilst the supportive, foam core seats provide a truly indulgent, cloud-like seating experience, due to its internal, fluffy feather and fibre duvet layer and deep quality.
Accompanied with its luxurious, aniline leather upholstery, in a neutral camel colour, the Tod Corner Group is perfect for creating an attractive social corner in your home, with its welcoming aesthetic and supremely comfortable design.
- Width 310cm x Width 310cm x Depth 112cm x Height 87cm
- Designed in Britain
- Hand crafted from the finest materials, sourced from around the world
- Modular design for easy manoeuvrability and ease of delivery
- Frame is made from durable rubberwood, sustainably sourced from managed sources
- Manufacturer’s 10 year frame guarantee
- Pillow back cushions have an oxford border and a feather and fibre mix filling
- Cloud like seating interior offers an unrivalled comfort – seat cushions feature a supportive foam core encased in a fluffy, fibre and feather duvet
- Soul Camel leather
- Leather is a full hide, aniline leather, which is durable, premium in quality and resistant to moisture
- Aniline leather is leather that retains the hide’s natural surface and individual characteristics – this leather has also been dyed solely through the application of soluble dyes
- It is recommended that a specialist leather care kit is used at least twice a year to help maintain appearance and performance
- Leather is finished with hand quilted, soft panels in a grid-like pattern for a modern look
- Scatter cushions not included
- Sizes are approximate
- Some assembly may be required
Please note, due to the nature of full aniline leather, natural scarring, wrinkles, creases, branding and variations in the colour and texture of the leather will be present. This is all perfectly normal and is to be expected, as each piece is completely individual and has its own unique set of characteristics which reflects the life of the hide. Any variations in the natural tone and appearance of the leather can therefore not be treated as fault and the images we are displaying on our website are just an example of the typical look of the leather, but they cannot be relied upon to be an exact match to the item you will receive.