The Sophia bedroom collection with scrub teak finish has been created using reclaimed wood which gives new life to the otherwise discarded material. The overall finish is created by hand polishing and brushing each piece with high quality environmentally friendly oils to create or enhance a genuine aged patina.
Each piece of the Sophia range of bedroom furniture is painstaking checked, sorted and kiln dried for stability and durability before being precision cut and crafted by hand into this unique design. Feel good in the knowledge that every cubic metre of reclaimed furniture doesn't just save a cubic metre of waste, it also saves 2 cubic metres of forest.
- Created using reclaimed wood
- Scrub teak finish
- Finish is created by hand through polishing and brushing
- Environmentally friendly oils are used to create/enhance aged patina
- Brass coloured metal fittings
- Slatted base
- Some assembly required
Care & Buying Guide
Due to the fact that elements of this beautiful product are made from reclaimed and recycled wood, there will inevitably be variations in the wood grain, texture and even colour of each these products. The images we are displaying here on our website are just an example of the typical finish to these products but they cannot be relied upon to be an exact match to the item you will receive.
How to care for your natural, reclaimed furniture:
- Reclaimed wood is full with character, and often has small cracks and signs of weathering or evidence of its former life. Preventative measures should be taken to avoid stains, scratches and water marks on your wood furniture. Some residual marks will appear over time with use.
- Heat and direct sunlight will cause the wood to expand, creating gaps and cracks.
- Reclaimed wood inherently absorbs any fluid or liquid that touches the surface. Always wipe up spills as soon as possible and only ever wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- To reduce the risk of spillages and any watermarks, we encourage the use of table coverings or mats to protect the surface.
- Avoid using any acidic or high alkaline based cleaners, or products containing bleach, ammonia, or petroleum.