Please find below a list of frequently asked questions with regards to our Santa Experience at Housing Units. If you are unable to find an answer to your question below, please contact us via email at email@example.com where a member of our team will endevour to respond within 24 hours.
- What Santa Experiences are being run by Housing Units this year?
- Where can I buy tickets for these events this year?
- When will tickets go on sale?
- What advantages are there in booking the tickets online?
- What if I haven’t got access to the internet?
- Can I book tickets over the phone?
- What methods of payment can I use on your website?
- Are customers credit card details safe booking on your site?
- Will I be able to ‘pay on the day’, without booking?
- What is the cost of the Santa experiences?
- Is a booking fee payable when tickets are purchased online?
- What will I expect to receive at each experience?
- Are places limited for the Breakfast and Dinner with Santa experiences?
- What if one of my party has a specific dietary requirement, requires a high chair or has any other special request?
- What are the dates and times for each of the Santa experiences?
- Once I’ve paid for my tickets online, how will I receive them?
- What if I don’t have a printer?
- What if I forget or lose my ticket/reference number?
- Can a ticket that has been ‘lost’ be re-issued?
- Could a lost ticket be used by someone else, or used more than once?
- What happens if I want to cancel a booking?
- What happens if I enter the wrong details on a booking and wish to change them?
- What happens if I want to add another person onto a pre-existing booking?
- Can I make group bookings?
- What time should I arrive?
- What happens if I am late?
- How long will I have to wait to see Santa at the Grotto?
- Can I purchase additional photos at the Grotto?
- Can I take my own photos in the Grotto?
- What happens if I cannot find the information I require or have any other questions about any of our Santa Experiences?
- Breakfast with Santa
- Dinner with Santa
- Santa’s Grotto
All tickets will be sold via the Housing Units website
All tickets will go on Sale at 10am on Thursday 8th Sept to co-inside with the start of the Autumn Sale on the Housing Units website
- Immediate delivery of tickets
- The ability to book the time you want to visit us, in the comfort of your home without the need to visit the store
- Reduced queueing time
- A greatly enhanced, personalised experience for our younger guests – we'll say no more, or risk spoiling the surprise
Please ask a friend or family member who has got internet access to help book tickets for the experiences on your behalf. By booking online, you will enjoy an enhanced experience
Regrettably, this is not possible. Please purchase your tickets on the Housing Units website
Santa experience tickets can be purchased using all major Credit and Debit cards, except American Express.You can also make a payment by PayPal
- Our website employs state of the art encryption technology, with none of the customer’s account details being stored once a purchase has been made
- We take customers’ security very seriously, so please also note that all our Santa’s have also been fully CRB checked
- The Breakfast/Dinner with Santa events are limited to 35 child places each session. These always sell out and so it is extremely unlikely there will be any places available if the tickets are not booked online
- You will be able to pay on arrival at the Grotto, unless all slots are sold out. However, you will be allocated the next available time slot, and we cannot guarantee you will be able to join the queue straight away. At peak times, it may be several hours before there is an available time slot. Therefore, to avoid excessive waiting time, it makes sense to book online
All details are on our website but for information:
- Grotto - £13.95 per child / adults F.O.C
- Breakfast with Santa – child £15.95, adult £10.95
- Dinner with Santa- child £15.95, adult £10.95
In line with all other ticket retailers, an additional 90p booking fee is added to each experience purchase, irrespective of the number of visitors booked for that session i.e. a family of 2 adults and two children booking for the Grotto still only pays an additional 90p in total
Full details are on our website, but for information:
- At the Grotto, each child will receive a personalised meeting with Santa, an age appropriate gift and a professional quality photo in a mount
- This year we have added an optional package upgrade, you can purchase a Bronze, Silver or Gold Package which will include the options of extra photo’s, snow globes and key rings. See our website for full details and booking
- At Breakfast with Santa, children are personally met by Santa and given a gift. The breakfast meal itself includes a small English cooked breakfast for children, served with a soft drink and a breakfast stacker and hot drink for adults
- At Dinner with Santa, children are served with a mini roast dinner, personally met by Santa and receive an age appropriate gift. Adults also enjoy a Christmas Dinner and a hot drink
Yes. To ensure our younger guests have a truly enjoyable experience, there are only 35 child places available for each session. There is no limit to the number of adults that can accompany each child attending each session
What if one of my party has a specific dietary requirement, requires a high chair or has any other special request?
You can make any of these requests as part of the online booking process. We will always try to meet any special requests if given sufficient notice, but regret we can’t always fulfil every request
All details can be located on our website from the launch date, and will also be detailed on our in-store Point of Sale
On completion of your order, you will be emailed a digital ticket containing a barcode and booking reference number. This should be printed out, kept safe and brought along to your chosen event
No problem! Simply make a note of the 8 digit Booking Reference Number and bring it with you
Again, no problem! The person who made the booking can simply attend the event and bring ID
Yes! Most customers will normally be able to find their original e-mail from when the purchase was made so they can re-print their own ticket. However, in the very few cases where this may not be possible, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the start of your booked event, and we can re-send you your ticket
- At the start of an event each ticket is scanned which stops it being used again
- In the event of a lost ticket, if you are concerned it might be found and used by someone else, please e-mail email@example.com and a ticket can be re-issued
You can cancel a booking and receive a full refund, within 48 hours of the start of the session you have booked. If you wish to cancel a booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any customer wishing to change their booking details should contact us at email@example.com
- In the case of children, simply purchase another ticket for the date, time and event you desire, subject to there being spaces available
- For adults, there are no limits to the number of adult visitors to any of the events, so book another ticket for the additional number of adults required (adult tickets not required for Grotto, just come along!)
We welcome group bookings, but these are best booked online to secure the time slots you need. For groups of 10+ please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking and we will be happy to help
Customers should arrive 5 minutes before their allotted time slot
If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will be re-booked for the next available time slot. At peak times, this might be in several hours’ time and so it is always best to arrive on time
Though we try very hard to limit queuing time, at peak times you may be in the Grotto area for up to an hour, though we will do everything we can to make your time with us as magical as possible. However, more typically the wait time will be 30 minutes or less
Yes, no problem, with each photo being mounted in a protective Housing Units frame. You will also have the opportunity to purchased additional items such as decorative picture frames, greeting cards & key rings, all featuring personalised photos from your visit
Customers are welcome to take their own photos of the children they accompany, though we would ask that this be kept as brief as possible
What happens if I cannot find the information I require above or have any other questions about any of our Santa Experiences?
Please e-mail your question to email@example.com