Please find below a list of frequently asked questions with regards to our Santa Experience at Housing Units. If you are unable to find an answer to your question below, please contact us via email at [email protected] where a member of our team will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.
- What Santa Experiences are being run by Housing Units this year?
- Where can I buy tickets for these events this year?
- When will tickets go on sale?
- What advantages are there in booking the tickets online?
- What if I haven’t got access to the internet?
- Can I book tickets over the phone?
- What methods of payment can I use on your website?
- Are customers credit card details safe booking on your site?
- Will I be able to ‘pay on the day’, without booking?
- What is the cost of the Santa experiences?
- Is a booking fee payable when tickets are purchased online?
- What will I expect to receive at each experience?
- Are places limited for the Breakfast and Dinner with Santa experiences?
- What if one of my party has a specific dietary requirement, requires a high chair or has any other special request?
- What are the dates and times for each of the Santa experiences?
- Once I’ve paid for my tickets online, how will I receive them?
- What if I don’t have a printer?
- What if I forget or lose my ticket/reference number?
- Can a ticket that has been ‘lost’ be re-issued?
- Could a lost ticket be used by someone else, or used more than once?
- What happens if I want to cancel a booking?
- What happens if I want to change the date of a booking?
- What happens if I enter the wrong details on a booking and wish to change them?
- What happens if I want to add another person onto a pre-existing booking?
- Can I make group bookings?
- What time should I arrive?
- What happens if I am late?
- How long will I have to wait to see Santa at the Grotto?
- Can I purchase additional photos at the Grotto?
- Can I take my own photos in the Grotto?
- What happens if I cannot find the information I require or have any questions about any of our Santa Experiences?
- Breakfast with Santa
- Dinner with Santa
- Santa’s Grotto
All tickets will be sold via the Housing Units website only! Tickets cannot be purchased over the telephone.
All tickets will go on Sale on Thursday 7th Sept to co-inside with the start of the Autumn Sale on the Housing Units website
- Immediate delivery of tickets
- The ability to book the time you want to visit us, in the comfort of your home without the need to visit the store
- Reduced queueing time
- A greatly enhanced, personalised experience for our younger guests – we'll say no more, or risk spoiling the surprise
Please ask a friend or family member who has got internet access to help book tickets for the experiences on your behalf. By booking online, you will enjoy an enhanced experience. We cannot take bookings over the telephone.
Regrettably, this is not possible at all. Tickets can only be purchased on the Housing Units website
Santa experience tickets can be purchased using all major Credit and Debit cards, except American Express.You can also make a payment by PayPal
- Our website employs state of the art encryption technology, with none of the customer’s account details being stored once a purchase has been made
- We take customers’ security very seriously, so please also note that all our Santa’s have also been fully CRB checked
- The Breakfast/Dinner with Santa events are limited to 35 child places at each session. These always sell out and so it is extremely unlikely there will be any places available if the tickets are not booked online
- You will be able to pay on arrival at the Grotto, unless all slots are sold out. However, you will be allocated the next available time slot, and we cannot guarantee you will be able to join the queue straight away. At peak times, it may be several hours before there is an available time slot. Therefore, to avoid excessive waiting time, it makes sense to book online
All details are on our website but for information:
- Grotto - £14.95 per child / adults F.O.C
- Breakfast with Santa – child £16.95, adult £11.95
- Dinner with Santa- child £16.95, adult £11.95
In line with all other ticket retailers, an additional 90p booking fee is added to each experience purchase, irrespective of the number of visitors booked for that session i.e. a family of 2 adults and two children booking for the Grotto still only pays an additional 90p in total
Full details are on our website, but for information:
- At the Grotto, each child will receive a personalised meeting with Santa, an age appropriate gift and a professional quality photo in a mount.
- This year we have added an optional package upgrade, you can purchase a Bronze, Silver or Gold Package which will include the options of extra photo’s, snow globes and key rings. See our website for full details and booking.
- At Breakfast with Santa, children are personally met by Santa and given a gift. The breakfast meal itself includes a small English cooked breakfast for children, served with an English cooked breakfast with tea or coffee for adults.
- At Dinner with Santa, children are served with a mini roast dinner, personally met by Santa and receive an age appropriate gift. Adults also enjoy a Christmas Dinner and a hot drink.
Yes. To ensure our younger guests have a truly enjoyable experience, there are only 35 child places available for each session. There is no limit to the number of adults that can accompany each child attending each session
What if one of my party has a specific dietary requirement, requires a high chair or has any other special request?
You can make any of these requests as part of the online booking process. We will always try to meet any special requests if given sufficient notice, but regret we can’t always fulfil every request
All details can be located on our website from the launch date, and will also be detailed on our in-store Point of Sale
On completion of your order, you will be emailed a digital ticket containing a barcode and booking reference number. This should be printed out, kept safe and brought along to your chosen event
No problem! Simply make a note of the 8 digit Booking Reference Number and bring it with you or you are able to show your eticket in your smartphone.
Again, no problem! The person who made the booking can simply attend the event and bring some ID with them. These will need to be checked before anyone can enter the event.
Yes! Most customers will normally be able to find their original e-mail from when the purchase was made so they can re-print their own ticket. However, in the very few cases where this may not be possible, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] within 48 hours of the start of your booked event, and we can re-send you your ticket
- At the start of an event each ticket is scanned which stops it being used again so please be careful which your ticket.
- In the event of a lost ticket, if you are concerned it might be found and used by someone else, please e-mail [email protected] and a ticket can be re-issued
You can cancel a booking and receive a full refund, within 48 hours of the start of the session you have booked. If you wish to cancel a booking, please contact us at [email protected] stating your ticket reference, name and full address.
Once a booking has been made it cannot be changed to an alternative date. You will need to re-book for the new dates you require (subject to availability) and email us at [email protected] stating your booking reference, name and full address to cancel the booking you no longer require. This is the only way to change the date on a booking and we are unable to change or cancel a booking over the telephone.
Any customer wishing to change their details on their booking should email us at [email protected] stating their booking reference, name and full address and any amendments (subject to being possible). Please do not send an email without these details. Please note that we cannot add more people to an existing booking.
- In the case of children, simply purchase another ticket for the date, time and event you desire, subject to there being spaces available. Extra places cannot be added to an existing booking, you will need to make another booking
- For adults, there are nolimits to the number of adult visitors to any of the events, however you must include a minimum of one child per booking for Breakfast or Dinner with Santa (adult tickets are not required for Grotto, just come along!). If you make a mistake please contact [email protected] and will do our best to solve your issue.
We welcome group bookings, but these are best booked online to secure the time slots you need. For groups of 10+ please send us an e-mail to [email protected] prior to booking and we would be happy to help.
Customers should arrive no later than 15 minutes before their allotted time slot. At peak times (such as weekends) the grotto can get extremely busy with people waiting to go in, so please allow extra time for your visit to see Santa.
If you are more than 15 minutes late, you will be re-booked for the next available time slot. At peak times, this might be in several hours’ time and so it is always best to arrive on time
Though we try very hard to limit queuing time, at peak times you may be in the Grotto area for up to an hour, though we will do everything we can to make your time with us as magical as possible. However, more typically the wait time will be 30 minutes or less
Yes, no problem, with each photo being mounted in a protective Housing Units frame. You will also have the opportunity to purchased additional items such as decorative picture frames, greeting cards & key rings, all featuring personalised photos from your visit
Customers are welcome to take their own photos of the children they accompany, though we would ask that this be kept as brief as possible
What happens if I cannot find the information I require or have any questions about any of our Santa Experiences?
Please send us an e-mail to [email protected]