From a small company selling laundry baskets to a famous manufacturer of furniture, ROM has come a long way. Founded in the heart of Eupen, in Belgium, in 1961 by Mr and Mrs Rom, the company quickly became a reference in the sector. Every process had to be dynamic and flexible to adapt to a fast changing market, determined by common trends and individual tastes
Today, the products may have developed further but this process still remains. The Rom range allows them to provide you with a wide range of covers and a variation of choice within the Twist recliner chair that suits you and your needs.
- Light and comfortable technology of mechanisms
- An easy action rail system with a gas-pressurised spring allows to adjust the back continuously - from a sitting to a 130° reclining position
- Single chair with integrated footrest that swings out automatically when the backrest is adjusted
- Choice between manual or powered recliner, with a double motor and a battery included
- Adjustable headrest for added support and comfort
- Foam seat cushions
- Chair available in two tone colour. Ask in store for more details
- Covering-mix possible (mix of fabric+leather)
- Contrast stitching possible
To download a copy of the Twist Schematics Sheet just click on image below. A PDF of the brochure will open in another window.