This beautiful handcrafted Royal Berkshire 2 drawer divan bed collection from Reylon comes complete with a mattress. Created using hypo-allergenic layers which are cleverly achieved in this mattress by combining supportive pocketed springs with generous layers of luxurious natural lambswool and cotton fillings to help you sleep peacefully throughout the night. Each mattress is created to exacting standards as are only to be expected from Relyon.
- Various sizes available
- 1400* pocket springs - pocket springs move independently and so provide the best postural support. The individual pocket springs follow and support your body shape and weight (based on a kingsize)
- Hypo-allergenic layer - a layer of hypo-allergenic fibre is used underneath the mattress fabric cover. This layer is sterilised and dust free, therefore, ideal for allergy sufferers
- Cashmere and silk - cashmere hair and the finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer. This layer also provides a supportive feel.
- M-pure treated mattress fabric - m-pure is a natural fire resistant treated fabric. This non chemical FR treatment uses biologically based ingredients that make it bio-degradable, environmentally friendly and 100% sustainable.
- Hand-nested and handcentre-tied - individual springs sewn in fabric pockets are hand-nested in a honeycomb pattern and tied with linen cord. This construction eliminates movement transfer for a more peaceful sleep.
- Cotton layer - exceptionally breathable and highly absorbent, cotton is excellent at controlling body temperature through its superior moisture wicking properties.
- 2 rows of hand side stitching - skilled craftsmen use upholstery needles to hand stitch the mattress borders to provide better support and extending the sleeping area to the edge of the mattress.
- Turnable - both sides can be used prolonging the life of the product. Turnover and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter.
- Lambswool layer - lambswool is blended into a blanket-like layer and used as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort.
- Hand tufted with wool tufts - this traditional skill ensures all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish to your mattress.
- Headboard sold separately
- Wide choice of fabric options
- See in store for more information
Can't find what you are looking for? Call 0161 681 5687 ext 270 to discuss creating a bespoke divan bed with Housing Units.