Visually striking with its elaborate design and lavish features, the Hemingway Mahogany Oak & Gold 2 Door Sideboard was designed to stand out with its intricate details and luxurious quality. Defined by ornate parquetry fronts and brushed antique gold frames, the Hemingway is an exquisite range that offers decadent style in abundance. The extravagant interwoven pattern of the oak veneer door fronts really sets this sideboard apart and lends this piece its character, whilst the warm mahogany stained finish adds depth and enriches the timeless appearance of the parquetry design.
Accompanied with the open structure of the framework style base with a matte gold finish and hexagonal shape of the gold accent handles, which echoes the geometric motif in the parquetry, the Hemingway is sure to elevate the look of any modern or more classically styled interior, with its dynamic yet sumptuous design that just beckons to be seen.
- Width 108cm x Depth 45cm x Height 86cm
- 2 Door, 1 cupboard design
- A singular shelf creates a split compartment design for storage
- Oak veneers with a stained mahogany finish
- Parquetry geometric pattern door fronts
- Metal framework base with a brushed antique gold finish
- Hexagonal shaped handles in brushed antique gold
- Sizes are approximate
- Some assembly may be required