A Unique Statement
The reclaimed wood of the coffee table adds beauty, character and history to any home.
Old Wooden Charm
The notches and signs of weathered wood aid in offering character and personality which will ultimately radiates a sense of warm disposition throughout your home.
Simplicity of Natural Materials
Favouring a warm atmosphere, the naturally aged reclaimed wood reveals a core rustic design which ultimately adds a little character to your living space.
There is a trend developing among many people to source out natural materials without impacting on some of the world's most beautiful landscapes. More and more people are now searching for good quality furniture, that's both stylish and sustainable.
This growing trend has given many people the idea to use reclaimed timber, which has a unique and attractive look about it but does not impact on the earth's natural resources.
Coming with an enormous amount of history including notches and nail holes, reclaimed wooden furniture comes alive in your hands and feels particularly rich and exquisite when its placed in your home.
One of the benefits of using reclaimed wood is that no two pieces of furniture is identical, everything handmade, nothing mass produced. The Montana coffee table is a bold and solid piece of furniture made with reclaimed and old conifer timber to give a grand look for your home.
The use of reclaimed timber gives this lamp table a totally unique look and means that each piece has its own look and feel and will ensure that no two pieces are the same.
The table is not your standard coffee table either. This table has been constructed with large segments of reclaimed wood which makes an imposing piece of furniture for your home.
- Height 46cm x Width 120cm x Depth 70cm
- Made from reclaimed wood and conifer timbers
- Waxed finish
- Some assembly may be required
- Sizes are approximate
Care & Buying Guide
Due to the fact that elements of this beautiful product are made from reclaimed and recycled wood, there will inevitably be variations in the wood grain, texture and even colour of each these products. The images we are displaying here on our website are just an example of the typical finish to these products but they cannot be relied upon to be an exact match to the item you will receive.
How to care for your natural, reclaimed furniture:
- Reclaimed wood is full with character, and often has small cracks and signs of weathering or evidence of its former life. Preventative measures should be taken to avoid stains, scratches and water marks on your wood furniture. Some residual marks will appear over time with use.
- Heat and direct sunlight will cause the wood to expand, creating gaps and cracks.
- Reclaimed wood inherently absorbs any fluid or liquid that touches the surface. Always wipe up spills as soon as possible and only ever wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- To reduce the risk of spillages and any watermarks, we encourage the use of table coverings or mats to protect the surface.
- Avoid using any acidic or high alkaline based cleaners, or products containing bleach, ammonia, or petroleum.