There is a trend developing among many people to source out natural materials without impacting on some of the world’s most beautiful landscapes. More and more people are now searching for good quality furniture, which is both stylish and sustainable. This growing trend has given many people the idea to use reclaimed timber, which has a unique and attractive look, but does not impact on the earth’s natural resources. Coming with an enormous amount of history, including notches and nail holes, reclaimed wooden furniture comes alive in your hands and feels particularly rich and exquisite when it is placed in your home.
One of the benefits of using reclaimed wood is that no two pieces of furniture is identical, everything handmade, nothing mass produced. Due to the fact that elements of this beautiful product are made from reclaimed and recycled wood, there will inevitably be variations in the wood grain, texture and even colour of each these products. The Malmo makes use of this reclaimed wood and combines the rustic timbers with metal frames and wooden handles. This sturdy dining table uses the reclaimed wood and sits on metal legs in black for a truly industrial inspired piece of furniture.
Bring an industrial vibe to your dining space with the Clarence Grey Faux Leather Corner & Backless Dining Benches. Upholstered in a beautiful, easy-to-clean faux leather, with varying grey tones for an authentic leather-look, the Clarence is unapologetically modern and practical. The structural appearance of the ‘U’ shaped metal legs lend these benches their urban edge, whilst the matte black finish provides a striking contrast against the textural look of the grey, leather-look fabric. Accompanied with its generous padding, soft corners, stitched trim and panel-effect detailing along the back of the corner bench, the Clarence Benches are sure to make a stylish yet comfortable, space-saving addition to any dining area.
- Dining table, corner bench and single backless bench
- Dining Table: Height 78cm x Width 135cm x Depth 90cm
- Corner Bench: Height 84cm x Width 155cm x Width 205cm x Depth 62cm
- Seat Height: 49cm
- Seat Depth: 45cm
- Single Backless Bench: Width 120cm x Depth 40cm x Height 50.5cm
- Seat Height: 50.5cm
- Made from reclaimed materials (mostly pine)
- Topped off with a water based sealer
- Two-tone finish
- ‘U’ shaped, matte black metal legs
- Industrial style benches
- Vintage grey faux leather
- Vertical stitching creates a panel-effect along the backrest of the corner bench
- Sizes are approximate
- Some assembly may be required
504955/ 492659/ 496339Deal
Care & Buying Guide
Due to the fact that elements of this beautiful product are made from reclaimed and recycled wood, there will inevitably be variations in the wood grain, texture and even colour of each these products. The images we are displaying here on our website are just an example of the typical finish to these products but they cannot be relied upon to be an exact match to the item you will receive.
How to care for your natural, reclaimed furniture:
- Reclaimed wood is full with character, and often has small cracks and signs of weathering or evidence of its former life. Preventative measures should be taken to avoid stains, scratches and water marks on your wood furniture. Some residual marks will appear over time with use.
- Heat and direct sunlight will cause the wood to expand, creating gaps and cracks.
- Reclaimed wood inherently absorbs any fluid or liquid that touches the surface. Always wipe up spills as soon as possible and only ever wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- To reduce the risk of spillages and any watermarks, we encourage the use of table coverings or mats to protect the surface.
- Avoid using any acidic or high alkaline based cleaners, or products containing bleach, ammonia, or petroleum.