The Toughened Non Stick Shallow Fry Pan is a versatile kitchen essential, crafted from the finest materials in facilities around the world, ensuring the quality you expect from Le Creuset.
The hard anodised construction of each saucepan creates efficient heat conduction and distribution for even cooking, whilst the non-stick coating is now 4x stronger and releases food with ease, for streamlined cooking and cleaning. Le Creuset's best-ever non-stick coating has been tested, trusted and guaranteed for life and can handle all types of frying – even without oil or fat.
- Height 7.6cm x Width 29.1cm x Length 49cm x Depth 4.5cm
- Toughened Non-Stick
- Hard anodised forged aluminium
- Heat-resistant glass lid
- Suitable for grill, oven, electric hob, ceramic glass cooktop, gas hob and induction hob
- Hard anodised construction for efficient heat conduction and distribution
- Abrasion-resistant, crafted to stay in your kitchen for years to come
- Tough, PFOA-free non-stick surface can handle all types of frying – even without oil or fat
- Before first use: Wash your Le Creuset product in warm, soapy water; then rinse and dry thoroughly
- Condition the interior non-stick surface by rubbing vegetable or corn oil over the entire surface, using a paper towel. When you're done, rinse your product with hot water, then dry thoroughly - DO NOT condition the black exterior sidewall
- We recommend using Le Creuset Silicone Tools or wooden/heat-resistant plastic tools. Metal utensils can also be used, with care. They should not be used harshly or scraped over the non-stick surface
- Avoid knocking metal utensils on the top rim of non-stick coated products to avoid damage
- DO NOT use hand-held electric or battery-operated beaters or blenders, knives or sharp tools and implements inside non-stick coated pans, as they may damage the surface.
- Never slide the product on any glass-topped hob/stove top, as this may cause damage to the product base and the glass. Instead, always lift the product on and off, or across the surface
- Always cool the product for a few minutes before cleaning. Do not plunge it into or fill it with cold water when hot, excessive surface temperature changes may damage the product
- Hand wash recommended - Use warm, soapy water rather than cleaning in the dishwasher as this will help the non-stick surface last longer
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces
- Lifetime guarantee