A culinary classic, the Le Creuset casserole has been loved by cooks across the world for nearly a century, crafted from the finest materials in facilities around the world, ensuring the quality you expect from Le Creuset. Perfectly designed for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and baking, this iconic piece is your one-stop pot for memorable meals with an intense depth of mouth-watering flavour.
The cast iron construction retains heat for even cooking and browning whilst helping your dishes to stay warmer at the table for longer, finished with a light enamel interior to help make cleaning easier. The dish is fit for the oven and features large handles to help you easily move the dish from hob, to oven, to table and has a heat resistant knob (up to 260°C) designed for a better grip, even when using oven gloves to lift the lid. The tight-fitting lid also helps boost moisture and enhances the flavour of your dishes, for perfectly cooked food for the whole family to enjoy.
The casserole dish is available in an array of colours and different sizes to suit your kitchen needs.
- Capacity 2.4L
- Length 32.5cm x Width 25.2cm x Height 16.6cm x Depth 10.3cm
- Suitable for grill, oven, electric hob, ceramic glass cooktop, gas hob & induction hob
- Freezer compatible
- Dishwasher safe
- Always use oven gloves when handling anything hot
- We recommend using Le Creuset Silicone Tools or wooden/heat-resistant plastic tools - Please note: Metal utensils may be used with care but they should not be used harshly or scraped over the cooking surface as this may cause damage
- Never slide the product on any glass-topped hob/stove top, as this may cause damage to the product base and the glass. Instead, always lift the product on and off, or across the surface
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces
- Dry well after washing and store in a dry place
- Lifetime guarantee