Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Egg Poacher
- Full Product Description
Preparing perfect poached eggs in a pan can be a tricky but cooking them in water usually gives the best results. Now this can be quickly and easily replicated in a microwave oven with this thoughtful design.
First, fill each compartment with water up to the fill line and then break an egg into each using the integrated egg cracker. Cover with the lid and microwave on full power for the specified time. To serve, simply lift and drain each egg using its individual colander.
- Microwave egg poacher
- Perfect poached eggs in minutes
- Eggs poached in water for a classic taste and texture
- Integrated egg cracker
- Individual colanders allow you to drain and serve eggs in one
- Care & Use:
- 1 Fill compartment up to water-level line
- 2 Crack egg into compartment (no need to pierce yolk)
- 3 Cover with lid and microwave on full power for 65-75 seconds. For two eggs increase cooking time to 90-110 seconds
- 4 Allow to stand for 30 seconds before serving
- 5 Lift and drain poached egg using colander
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Suitable for use in microwaves up to 900 watts
- Always protect hands when removing container from the microwave oven. Container or its contents may become very hot. Take extra care when draining hot water.
- 23.5cm x 10.7cm x 6cm
- Delivery & Returns
- Product Reviews