Expertly crafted in Britain with sustainability at its heart, every piece in the Isabella range has been lovingly made from ethically sourced materials, with the aim to help limit the environmental impact on the planet. The accent chair in this collection has been upholstered in an elaborate, abstract patterned fabric, which is recyclable in nature, and features a visible twill for texture and solid, graphic lines in white and grey for a more visually dynamic look.
The frame is made from fully seasoned hardwood, hand-picked from managed, FSC credited sources, to help keep the environmental footprint of this piece to a minimum. A durable foam fills the interior of this chair; enhancing its shapely form whilst ensuring that comfort and support is provided.
Accompanied with its timeless, winged design and solid hardwood legs with a vintage wash finish, the Isabella Accent Chair is well suited to both classic and contemporary interiors, with its effortlessly chic, versatile design, and has the added benefit of being thoughtfully constructed with the environment and future generations in mind.
- Width 71cm x Depth 84cm x Height 93cm
- Made in Britain
- Built to last
- Manufacturer’s 10 year frame guarantee
- Frame is made from fully seasoned, hand-picked hardwoods, sustainably sourced from managed, FSC certified sources
- All major joints on frame have been stapled, glued and screwed from additional strength and stability
- Frame has been subjected to tough testing, well in excess of normal domestic use, for your peace of mind
- Foam-filled interior
- Lyra Cloud fabric upholstery, which can be recycled
- Fabric has a twill-like weave and features an abstract, optical illusion inspired pattern with solid white and grey lines
- Legs are made from solid hardwood with a vintage finish
- Classic, winged design
- Piped edging
- Subtle pleating accentuates the flowing curves of this piece
- Sizes are approximate
- Some assembly may be required