ReActivePro™ 6-Turn Pocket Springs
Every element of the Hypnos Anniversary mattress has been carefully designed for maximum comfort and support. Containing expertly engineered ReActivePro™ 6-turn pocket springs, the mattress has been designed to offer total support, following the contours of the body and alleviating pressure points.
Responsible, Traceable and Sustainable Materials
Enjoy sleeping naturally on a traditionally-made, pocket sprung mattress, containing 8 fleeces of springy wool, which is 100% British and traceable to Red Tractor assured farms. A layer of hardy British Swaledale wool cushions the ReActivePro™6-turn pocket springs to ensure breathability.
Triple Edge Protection™ For True Edge-to-Edge Support
Traditional hand side-stitching creates the perfect edge-to-edge support, providing thousands of contact points between the outer shell and the spring unit. This time-honoured tradition has been passed down from generation to generation and ensures durability and quality.
Introduced exclusively for our 75th anniversary and expertly handmade by master craftsman in Britain, this exquisite and beautiful bed offers sublime comfort and stunning good looks. The Hypnos Anniversary Bed is the epitome of luxury with its premium materials and supremely comfortable and supportive qualities. Offering an unrivalled comfort, the Hypnos Anniversary Bed offers the ultimate support and comfort; with its generous layers of soft and springy, responsibly sourced pure wool over ReActivePro™ 6-turn pocket springs, with Triple Edge Protection™ for true edge-to-edge support.
Packed with generous layers of 100% British and Red Tractor certified wool, the mattress is naturally antibacterial, due to its material, and is also double-sided and designed to be turned with the seasons. As wool can naturally regulate body temperature and moisture, the mattress will help keep you cosy in winter and cool in summer, ensuring you have a good night sleep all year round.
The divan bed itself has a deep, firm edge which perfectly complements the mattress; further elevating the comfort and support provided. Two drawers are also incorporated into the design of the base, providing a practical hidden storage solution. The aqua blue fabric offers a refreshingly modern feel, whilst the headboard features an elegantly simplistic design with its soft, rounded corners, making this luxurious bed an ideal choice for any home.
- Includes: Kingsize 2 drawer divan base, mattress and headboard
- Includes Emily headboard: Height 132cm (floor-to-top) x Width 150cm x Depth 9cm
- Kingsize Divan Base: Width 150cm x Length 200cm
- Height of Base (Without Castors): 35cm
- Height of Base (Including Castors): 40cm
- Kingsize Mattress: Width 150cm x Length 200cm
- Mattress Height: 29cm
- Mattress Weight: 40kg
- Medium feel
- Hand-crafted in Britain
- Manufacturer’s 10 year guarantee
- 2 Drawer divan bed: 1 drawer located on each side that can hold up to 20kg of weight
- Emily Euro Slim Headboard has a piped edge with soft rounded corners
- Deep, firm edge divan base offers a firmer feel
- Kingsize Mattress is a double-sided, pocket sprung seasonal mattress, designed to be turned with the seasons
- Mattress is made of generous layers of responsibly sourced, soft and springy pure wool, which is 100% British and traceable to Red Tractor certified farms
- Red Tractor is the UK’s biggest food and farming scheme, which makes sure that farms adhere to rigorous standards that cover the full farm supply chain, including traceability, environmental protection and animal welfare
- Mattress contains over 8 sheep fleeces, or 16.3kg, of pure wool providing a luxury like no other
- Wool can naturally regulate body temperature and moisture, helping to keep you cool in the summer months and cosy in the colder, winter months
- Wool also has the added benefit of being naturally anti-bacterial
- Mattress provides complete body support, thanks to its expertly engineered ReActivePro™ 6-turn pocket springs with Triple Edge Protection™ for true edge-to-edge support
- Triple Edge Protection™ contains higher tension edge springs for all round support and comfort
- Each spring in the mattress is expertly crafted to independently sense your shape and weight distribution, providing total body and spinal support
- Mattress has been made with 3 rows of genuine hand side stitching for additional edge-to-edge support and has be hand-tufted for long lasting support and comfort
- A breathable sleep surface is incorporated into this mattress and is woven from sustainably sourced, unbleached cotton and viscose – safe and fire resistant without the use of FR chemicals
- 5cm chrome casters for easy maneuverability
- Mattress and divan are 100% recyclable
- Blue fabric is Maestro Aqua 6101
- Choice of alternative fabrics available - Please see in-store for details
- Sizes are approximate
- Some assembly may be required