The Hudson dining and living room range is a beautiful furniture collection, bringing warmth and a rustic opulence to its surroundings. The Hudson Extending Dining Table is ideal for dining parties when more space is needed, comfortably seating up to 8 people. This well-structured design can be suited to many styles of interior, be it modern or more traditional, perfect for those looking for furniture with versatility.
The Hudson range has been crafted from recycled materials providing a beautiful reclaimed appearance with lots of character and outstanding design. With a deep colouring, the Summer hay finish is perfectly complimented by its industrial style black legs.
Each piece is made from reclaimed wood to create a range of furniture that is truly unique. This use of recycled wood creates furniture that is individual and ensures that no two pieces will ever be alike
- Height 77.5cm x Width 140cm - 180cm x Depth 90cm
- Deep Summer hay finish
- Reclaimed wood
- Sizes are approximate
- Some assembly may be required
Care & Buying Guide
Due to the fact that elements of this beautiful product are made from reclaimed and recycled wood, there will inevitably be variations in the wood grain, texture and even colour of each these products. The images we are displaying here on our website are just an example of the typical finish to these products but they cannot be relied upon to be an exact match to the item you will receive.
How to care for your natural, reclaimed furniture:
- Reclaimed wood is full with character, and often has small cracks and signs of weathering or evidence of its former life. Preventative measures should be taken to avoid stains, scratches and water marks on your wood furniture. Some residual marks will appear over time with use.
- Heat and direct sunlight will cause the wood to expand, creating gaps and cracks.
- Reclaimed wood inherently absorbs any fluid or liquid that touches the surface. Always wipe up spills as soon as possible and only ever wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- To reduce the risk of spillages and any watermarks, we encourage the use of table coverings or mats to protect the surface.
- Avoid using any acidic or high alkaline based cleaners, or products containing bleach, ammonia, or petroleum.