This stove and fireplace paint from Hotspot is an ultra-high temperature corrosion resistant, one coat stove and fireplace paint specially formulated for use on wood or multi-fuel stoves, gas coal/log effect fires, fireplaces, grates, baskets, fire backs, barbecues, pipes and flues. This specially formulated fireplace and stove paint provides corrosion and abrasion resistance may be achieved by oven curing although curing will take place during operation of the product or components. A thin coating of fireplace and stove paint allows excellent heat transmission and is colour fast up to 650°C, when allowed to cure for 24 hours. Stove paint can also be used on brick, concrete and render.
- 100ml tin of matt black paint
- Coverage approximately 15m²/Litre at 22 microns
- Touch dry in 2-3 hours at room temperature
- Oven cured - 30 minutes at 250°C metal temperature
- See instructions before using