Oozing with country charm, the Holbeck Brown Leather and Fabric Armchair is superb for cosying up in by the fire, while you spend quality time with your loved ones.
With its warm hues, soft textures and endearing features, such as hand-turned, Weathered Oak bun feet, sweeping armrests and a winged silhouette, this armchair has an inviting, leisurely aesthetic, lending the Holbeck a homely appeal.
The foam-filled, deep seated cushion offers an ultimate in comfort, while the checked accent body, beautiful Indiana Smoke leather upholstery and woven fabric back add character with their rustic allure.
- H 100cm x W 100cm x D 90cm
- Hand-made in Britain
- Winged design
- Made from 100% natural Indiana Smoke leather
- Leather will age over time
- Please note that due to the nature of leather, variations in the material and colour may be different to those pictured
- Leather swept arms and front piece
- Woven Alba Mink fabric back and sides
- Seat and back cushion is upholstered in Eltham Plaid Seaglass fabric
- Polished, Weathered Oak feet
- 2 Front, hand-turned bun feet
- Solid hardwood rails
- Wood used is sustainably sourced
- Serpentine spring seat suspension
- Deep seated, coil sprung, foam seat cushion with a feather and fibre wrap for extra comfort
- High resilient webbed back suspension
- Measurements are an approximation
- Some assembly may be required