What to Expect
Our friendly and knowledgeable team at the Design & Fitting Service would be delighted to help you choose and fit your ideal window treatment. Together we can create the perfect solution to suit your style, ideas and budget. We believe that whether you are purchasing, curtains, blinds or wallpaper it should be a stress free experience so we have devised the step by step guide below so you know what to expect from our Design & Fitting Service.
1. Visit our Showroom
- We would love to hear your ideas! Please bring with you any samples of wallpaper, fabric , photos or magazine articles that have given you your inspiration.
- Measuring for curtains or blinds can be a tricky affair, so we hope you find our Measuring Guide of help.
- Don’t worry though, our experienced and expert estimator/curtain designer can do this for you in the comfort of your own home.
- Once you have discussed your ideas through with our in store team, we can then arrange an appointment.
2. Estimator Visit
- Our expert estimator/designer will then visit your home to conduct a full survey and discuss your specific requirements. Please do allow some time for your appointment so we can talk through your ideas, but you can rest assured that our estimator/designer will not outstay their welcome.
- Once the Estimator has all the information and sizes, she will be able to provide you with a full costing for your new window treatment.
- If you are happy to proceed, you will be asked for a deposit to secure the order.
3. Delivery & Installation
- When we receive your curtains or blinds from our suppliers, we will let you know and you can either collect them, or have them delivered at a small additional charge.