What to Expect
The Floor Fitting Service team would be delighted to help you choose and fit your ideal flooring. Together we can create the perfect solution to suit your available space and budget. We believe that the purchase of new flooring whether it be a carpet, a pergo floor, amtico or vinyl should be a stress free experience so we have devised the step by step guide below so you know what to expect from our Floor Fitting Service.
1. Visit our Showroom
- Please bring with you any samples of wallpaper, paint, fabric samples, cushions or curtain tie backs as a reference.
- If you have approximate sizes of your room, we can give you an idea of the costs involved.
- Once you have chosen your flooring and colours, we can arrange an appointment.
2. Estimator Visit
- Our experienced Estimator will then visit your home to conduct a full survey and discuss any specific requirements you might have. Please do allow some time for this appointment so you can talk through some of your ideas. The estimator will not outstay their welcome.
- Once the Estimator has all the information and sizes, he will be able to provide you with a full costing for your chosen new floor covering.
- We will require a deposit of 25% when the order is confirmed with the balance paid when the delivery / installation, date is booked.
3. Delivery & Installation
- Once your flooring has arrived at our Distribution Centre, we will contact you to arrange delivery date and fitting.
- On completion our recommended fitter will take away all the waste.