Bring the quaint essence of country living to your living or dining area with the Burnsall Reclaimed Wood Mirrored 2 Door Sideboard. Lovingly crafted from solid recycled coniferous wood, each piece in the Burnsall range features unique notches, grains and textures, ensuring no piece is exactly the same and has a one-of-a-kind character. The traditional farmhouse style of this sideboard lends this piece its alluring rustic appeal, whilst the striking, mirrored doors with cottage window style grilles make a bold, modern-classic design feature. Accompanied with its smooth, brushed surface, open end shelves and Bronx brown wash finish, the Burnsall Sideboard is perfect for storage and has a certain charm that is sure to elevate the homely ambience of any modern or traditional setting.
- Height 90cm x Width 169.5cm x Depth 51cm
- Recycled solid coniferous wood
- Wood has a brushed finish
- Bronx brown wash for natural colour
- Mirrored doors add a modern touch
- Doors have decorative window style grilles
- Open end shelves for storage
- Sizes are approximate
- Some assembly may be required
Care & Buying Guide
Due to the fact that elements of this beautiful product are made from reclaimed and recycled wood, there will inevitably be variations in the wood grain, texture and even colour of each these products. The images we are displaying here on our website are just an example of the typical finish to these products but they cannot be relied upon to be an exact match to the item you will receive.
How to care for your natural, reclaimed furniture:
- Reclaimed wood is full with character, and often has small cracks and signs of weathering or evidence of its former life. Preventative measures should be taken to avoid stains, scratches and water marks on your wood furniture. Some residual marks will appear over time with use.
- Heat and direct sunlight will cause the wood to expand, creating gaps and cracks.
- Reclaimed wood inherently absorbs any fluid or liquid that touches the surface. Always wipe up spills as soon as possible and only ever wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- To reduce the risk of spillages and any watermarks, we encourage the use of table coverings or mats to protect the surface.
- Avoid using any acidic or high alkaline based cleaners, or products containing bleach, ammonia, or petroleum.