What to Expect
The Housing Units Bathroom Design Team would be delighted to help you design and install your dream bathroom. Together we can create the perfect solution to suit your available space and budget. We believe that the purchase of a new bathroom should be a joy and as stress free experience so we have devised the step by step guide below to what you should expect from our Bathroom Design Service.
1. Visit our Bathroom Design Centre
- Once you have made your appointment to meet our project Manager at our Bathroom Design Centre, we will confirm your appointment by email or phone. On the day of your appointment, we will discuss your requirements, show you our showroom and talk you through initial ideas.
- Please bring along any reference material you’ve gathered, this could be swatches of your favourite colours, pages from a magazine or a scribble on the back of an envelope.
2. Survey Visit
- Our experienced bathroom designer will then visit your home at the designated time to conduct a full site survey and discuss your ideas and any specific requirements you might have. Please do allow some time for this appointment so you can talk through some of your ideas. The designer will not outstay their welcome; a home visit should take around 45 minutes.
- Once your designer has all the measurements and the details required he will begin to prepare a photo realistic 3D image of the proposed bathroom layout including an outline of costs for equipment and installation.
3. Design Approval
- With the plans completed, your designer will contact you to arrange an appointment in store to talk you through the details of the bathroom design. At this stage you’ll want to look around the showroom and pick out all the finer details that will make your bathroom special.
- We can take the worry out of your installation by offering you a fully fitted service using our list of self-employed approved Fitters who are familiar with our products or you can choose to use your own Fitter.
- A quote for your bathroom can be completed at this stage which will specify the cost of the goods and the cost of using our Fitters.
- Payment for the bathroom products will require a deposit of 25% when the order is confirmed with the balance paid when the delivery date is booked. The Fitter is paid 50% halfway through the project and 50% on completion.
- When all the details have been completed your order will be placed and your payment processed. We will then provide you with a copy of the of 3D CAD plan together with all the relevant paperwork including a fully itemised installation.
4. Delivery & Installation
- Once your goods have arrived at our Distribution Centre, we will contact you to arrange delivery.
- On completion of your order, our recommended Fitter will contact Housing Units. We will then visit your home to ensure you are happy with your new bathroom and the service we have provided.