Arizona Cream Footstool
The Arizona footstool is a stylish range faux leather footstools available in a choice of colours. There compact size and neutral colours mean they will fit into any room or décor. Each stool is carefully stitched to provide a button style detail on the top, and all feature a metallic base.
At Housing Units, our aim is to provide you with the lowest cost of delivery and the highest quality service within the UK. Our delivery costs are calculated at the checkout page and are based on the post code you entered into our shopping basket.
We offer a free delivery service in the following circumstances:
- Small items within mainland UK, using our Next day delivery service where the online basket value is over £50
- Small items to Northern Ireland and off shore islands (excluding Guernsey and Jersey) using our Small Items Courier delivery service where the online basket value is over £100
- Large items in the North West where the online basket value is over £1000
- Large items delivered outside the North West where the online basket value is over £1,750
Next Day Delivery - Small Items (One Hour Delivery Time Slot)
Your online order will arrive the next day if ordered before 2.00pm Monday to Thursday. You will be contacted by the courier by text giving you a one hour delivery window. If the time is not convenient, you can use the text to change the delivery date or have the parcel left safely with a neighbour. Online orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered the following Tuesday. Any online orders placed on a Bank Holiday will be despatched within two working days. Some heavier items will be charged at different rates and charges are calculated at the checkout.
Although we aim to deliver next day, on rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published time window, for example the far north of Scotland which can take 2 working days. Deliveries to Northern Ireland and off shore islands will also take 2 working days to be delivered after the day we ship them.
Where possible please supply a mobile phone number so you can receive the text message
Please note: Due to the fragile nature of the product, some framed pictures and mirrors are classed as large items and do qualify as small items and may therefore incur a delivery charge.
Large Items for Delivery in the North West - Monday to Friday
Large Items for Delivery in the North West - Weekend Delivery
Large Items in the North West will incur a delivery charge for weekend delivery of £64 if your order is less than £1,000. If your order is greater than a £1,000 then the weekend delivery charge will be £35. We will contact you to arrange a delivery date and time.
Large Items for Delivery Outside the North West
Depending on travel distance there will be a delivery charge of: £60 for Mainland England Postcodes including Wales, £80 Mid Scotland, £100 Highlands of Scotland. There is an additional surcharge for “Bulk Items” (Over 100KG) total price £110 Mainland England Postcodes including Wales, £140 Mid Scotland, £150 Highlands of Scotland. We also have a mirror delivery service: £25 for Mainland England Postcodes including Wales, £45 Mid Scotland and £80 for the Highlands of Scotland. We have Free delivery for orders over £1,750.
- When and how will I be informed on my delivery date?
- The Courier will contact you within 21 days to arrange a delivery date. After the delivery day is confirmed by text, email or telephone it is very important that someone is at the address to take delivery, if not there will be a further delivery charge plus 50%.
Please note that due to the heavy and fragile nature of some of the marble tables, some of these ranges may not be available for delivery outside our local delivery area. We do not deliver larger items to Northern Ireland and off shore islands.
Large Item Deliveries
We offer FREE delivery service for all order over £1,750 outside the North West of England.
For Orders less than £1,750, there will be a delivery charge for the following regions:
|Mainland England Postcodes including Wales||£60|
|Mid Scotland Postcodes||£80|
|Scottish Highlands Postcodes||£100|
There is an additional surcharge of £50 for Bulk Items
|Mainland England Postcodes including Wales||£110|
|Mid Scotland Postcodes||£130|
|Scottish Highlands Postcodes||£150|
We also provide a mirror delivery service
|Mainland England Postcodes including Wales||£25|
|Mid Scotland Postcodes||£45|
|Scottish Highlands Postcodes||£80|
Supplier Direct Delivery
Some products will be delivered direct from the supplier, which will be clearly marked on the product page. These items are not available for delivery to Northern Ireland or off shore islands. Click Here for more information.
Click and Collect
Place your order online and save the delivery charge by collecting your goods from our Distribution Centre or our Retail Site. We will contact you when your order is ready for you to collect. We have two collection points. The Retail Site customer collection point is located at the right hand side of the Home Furnishing store and we have a customer collection area at the Distribution Centre. We will inform you of which location to collect your goods when we contact you to advise yo it is ready. Please bring a copy of the order confirmation email and the credit card you paid by with you when you come to collect your order. Click on the image below to view and download a map of the store and distribution centre.
Distribution Centre Opening Times
|Monday||10am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 6pm|
|Thursday||10am - 8pm|
|Friday||10am - 6pm|
|Saturday||10am - 6pm|
|Sunday||11am - 5pm|
|Bank Holidays||10am - 6pm|
After Sales Service
Most of our business is by word of mouth and we pride ourselves in offering an after sales service that is second to none. We want to make sure that all of our customers are happy and we have a specialist team to ensure your satisfaction.
Customer Service Consultant
If you have any queries with your purchase we will arrange for our Customer Service Consultant to visit your home at a time to suit you. Backed up by a team of trained technicians, you can be confident that you will receive after-sales service like never before.
I Want To Return My Goods
The Goods are broken:
If your goods have arrived broken we do apologise, unfortunately accidents do happen from time to time. Please ring our Help Line on 0800 055 6660 and we will arrange for your goods to be collected.
The Goods are not suitable:
We appreciate that sometimes goods arrive and you do not like them for whatever reason. We will collect them from you.
Housing Units Internet Returns Policy
If you have purchased an item from Housing Units Internet Site and you are not happy with it for whatever reason please follow the instructions for returning items. Please be aware that the returns policy applies only to goods purchased on the internet. Please open and check your goods within 24 hours of receiving them and inform us of any transit damage problems immediately by e-mail or phone 0800 055 6660 and we will arrange for the goods to be collected Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt. We cannot accept return of any items after this period.
All items must be returned unused and in perfect condition and in their full original clean packaging, which must not be marked or written on. Items must not have been assembled, this applies especially to furniture which cannot be accepted back after assemble process has been started. Also we cannot accept back mattresses, mattress toppers, duvets, pillows, personal grooming products, cosmetics, pierced jewellery and divan beds, bedding or food items unless un-opened and unused and in their original packaging.
Here at Housing Unit we do offer a free returns service. If you have had your goods delivered by Courier and ring or email before 1pm we will endeavour to pick up your goods using the same courier the following day. If your goods have been delivered by Housing Units in-house delivery service we will arrange a time for you. Please click here to see our Internet Returns Policy.
- How will I know the cost of delivery?
- You will be informed of the cost of your delivery at the “My Basket” stage of the checkout process.
- How long does delivery take?
- Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Thursday will arrive the next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered the following Tuesday. Orders placed on a Bank Holiday will be despatched within 2 working days. You will be contacted to arrange delivery of large items.
- How do I know what kind of delivery I am going to get?
- You will be informed at the basket what delivery methods are available for your selected items.
- What if I am not at home when my item is delivered?
- If your goods are being delivered “Next Day” the courier will leave a card and you can contact them to arrange an alternative date. Please see the Large Items delivery section above for information on this type of product
- Can I have delivery beyond mainland UK?
- We can now offer delivery of small items on our DPD courier service to selected areas outside mainland UK
- Which areas outside mainland UK do you deliver small items to?
- We can deliver small items to the following. Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands (including Shetlands), Isle of Man and Scilly Isles
- What is the cost of delivering to these areas
- Delivery to Northern Ireland and Scottish Islands is £12 with Free delivery on qualifying orders over £100. Delivery to Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly is £15 with Free delivery on qualifying orders over £100
- How will delivery take to these areas?
- Delivery will take 2 working days from the day we ship your order to arrive
Really good service
Service rating : excellent choice of goods
Product : just what I wanted
Service rating : SUCH A VARIETY OF HOUSING EQUIPMENT, SERVICE VERY GOOD .
Product : VERY COMFY AND EASY TO MOVE ABOUT
Service rating : The service from start to finish was 100% and the staff were very helpful friendly
Product : It was worth what I paid but I think the stiching on the top could be a probelm in the future. When you put your feet on the foot stool I can see a little stress on tha stiches. It is ...
Service rating : ALWAYS SURPRISED HOW MANY STAFF THERE TO ADVISE
Product : VERY GOOD VALUE BUT COLOUR WE WANTED NOT IN STOCK
Service rating : Wide variety of products, exspensive but of good quality.
Product : Bought for a reason, works fine.
The products and the service is always excellent.
picked up stool from the warehouse.prompt and couteous service
Service rating : Lots of friendly staff to help you when you want information.
Product : a very attractive stool which everyone has passed good remarks on.
Service rating : A store with a difference and has been for many years now. Always good quality products at a competitive price backed by excellent after sales service.
Product : Well made product at a bargain price - very pleased with it!